Dallas Employment-Based Visa Attorneys
Backed By Years of Experience! Call (844) 299-5003 Today!
Businesses regularly turn to the global market to fulfill their demands for exceptional talent and labor. The employment visa lawyers at Akula & Associates have a long history of helping companies develop and manage immigration management programs to accelerate their staffing needs while ensuring compliance with current immigration laws. Our use of the latest technology resources provides focused, effective solutions to our clients' full range of business immigration matters.
What is an Employment Visa?
Employment visas, also called employment-based visas, EB visas, or work visas, allow foreign nationals to travel to the U.S. to temporarily live and work in the country. In order for a person to receive a work visa, an employer in the United States must sponsor them, and continue to do so throughout the duration of employment. There are many different types of employment visas that cover a variety of occupations.
Akula & Associates can assist with:
- H-1B Visa: This visa allows companies to bring in workers with specialized knowledge for a temporary period of time (maximum 6 years).
- E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas vs EB-5: Investors and treaty traders can use these visas to enter the U.S. to engage in trade and invest in businesses.
- R-Visas: These short-term work visas are available to religious workers entering into the U.S. for religious functions.
- L Visas: This visa allows executives, managers, and professional employees with specialized knowledge to transfer to related foreign entities in the U.S.
- J Visas: This visa allows researchers, students, scholars, professors, and exchange visitors to enter the U.S. to pursue their fields of study.
- O Visas, P Visas: Entertainers, athletes, artists, and other individuals with extraordinary talent can apply for these visas to enter the country.
- TN/TD Visas: Under NAFTA, professionals from Canada and Mexico can apply for TN/TD visas to work in the U.S.
- PERM: U.S. employers must apply for a labor certification when seeking to hire workers from foreign countries.
Call an Employment Visa Attorney in Dallas
Our professionals have years of experience interpreting eligibility requirements and navigating complex immigration regulations relevant to temporary work visas for non-U.S. citizens. We can assist and advise multinational corporations, tech startups, individual entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses, and other entities with their foreign staffing needs.
Additionally, we can also assist with compliance training, documents, and representation for government audits or inspections by Immigration and Customs Enforcements (ICE). Akula & Associates offers comprehensive immigration solutions and representation to businesses. Speak with our Dallas employment-based visa lawyers about your needs.
Call our employment visa attorneys in Dallas
Services are available in Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Thai, Lao, Hausa, Russian, and Armenian.