Foreign workers can file a petition to be authorized to live and work in the United States permanently. It is important to understand what you need to be eligible and what you need for the application process. Our Dallas immigration lawyers explain everything you need to know about filing a petition to get a permanent work visa in the United States.
Who Is Eligible for a Permanent Work Visa?
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, an individual needs to demonstrate that they have the right combination of skills, education, and work experience to be able to live and work permanently in the United States. Foreign workers can also obtain a Permanent Resident Card, also known as a green card, to be able to establish their unique skill set. If you were already offered a job in the United States that will not displace a U.S. worker, you might qualify for a Green Card.
How Do I Apply for a Permanent Work Visa?
You need to meet the following general requirements to petition a Permanent Worker Visa:
- You need to have a job lined up with a legitimate business
- You and your employer need to prove that the position you were offered won’t displace another U.S. worker
- You need to file the necessary forms with USCIS (Form for EB-3, EB-4, or EB-5 visas)
- Your employer will need to comply with all federal requirements relating to employment
- Your employer must also pay reasonable transportation costs before the end of the period authorized
Call Our Dallas Immigration Attorneys Today: (844) 299-5003!
If you want to obtain a permanent work visa, you need an experienced attorney on your side. Failing to file the petition correctly or failing to choose the visa that is right for you can cost you your permanent residency. With our Dallas immigration lawyers on your side, you can rest assured that we will use our extensive knowledge and experience to help you achieve your desired outcome. Our lawyers utilize state-of-the-art technology and take a collaborative approach to represent clients, working together to provide customized solutions that deliver results.
Contact our Dallas immigration lawyers today at (844) 299-5003 to schedule a consultation!